How To Open a Bottle of Wine with a Corkscrew
Confused on how to open that yummy bottle of wine in front of you with a corkscrew? Follow these steps.
- Place a knife under the lip of the bottle and turn to remove foil.
- Position corkscrew in center of the cork and twist clockwise.
- Place the first step onto the lip of the bottle.
- Lift handle until cork is halfway out.
- Repeat using the second step in the corkscrew, pulling until the cork is almost out.
- Use your hand to pull the cork all the way out.